Happy 2017 everyone! After wrapping up the Fall 2016 season of Azure Networking Fridays, we’re kicking off the 2017 Winter edition!
With that said, join us for our season’s premiere on January 20th!
This hour long session will occur every other Friday this winter and spring. It is open to all customers and partners to learn more about Azure Networking, including ExpressRoute and Virtual Networking, and how to plan and design their connectivity to the Microsoft Cloud.
There will be an open Q&A session at the end where customers can ask the experts. Content and partner speakers will vary for each session, but the general agenda is as follows:
- Azure Networking fundamentals (10 minutes)
- Deep dive topic of the week (15-20 minutes)
- Partner spotlight of the week (15-20 minutes)
We’re kicking off the winter edition series on Friday, January 20th, 2017.
Here are a few links that we’re posting for convenience:
- Future session recordings will be posted on Channel 9. Previous sessions are already posted on Channel 9.
- http://ift.tt/2ioWjo1 for the check list presented in our sessions.
January 20th’s call agenda:
- Deep dive topic with a Microsoft Guest!
- Partner Spotlight with Cisco
via Microsoft Azure Blog http://ift.tt/1VuIlwj
January 12, 2017 at 06:03AM